- Thomas is great to work with. He is diligent and thoughtful in all of his real estate transactions. He knows his business and follows up in a timely manner. We couldn’t be happier with the service that he provided during a recent land purchase. Thank you Thomas! – Halifax Buyer
- Thomas Brooks is a dream to work with. He made the house buying process seem seamless and as stress free as it could be; despite our rather unique requests. His knowledge of the industry is unparalleled and one can tell he takes pride in his work. His responses were quick and detailed. Brooks was always honest through the entire process. We even had some things come to light after the buying process that he was more than willing to help us through. Overall I would definitely use Thomas for your buying and selling needs and will always recommend him to anyone who needs a realtor! Thanks Brooks! – Halifax Buyer
Thomas was went above and beyond every step between looking for homes to the closing of the purchase.Tom is well versed and knowledgable in the market, and had his finger on the pulse of the very dynamic housing market. His approach alleviated a lot stress during the process. – Halifax Buyer
- Thomas was very helpful and informative in all aspects of the home selling process. He worked with us in the stressful moments, suggesting and preparing our home for sale, was always available to help answer any questions we had as well worked around our crazy schedules. He did an amazing job with his photos, videos (drone footage), coordination of showings and referrals of lawyers and mortgage brokers. Can’t wait to work with him to find and buy our forever home – Lunenburg County Sellers and Buyers.
- Thomas’s guidance through our selling process was invaluable, we couldn’t have done it without him! As first time sellers, we discovered that selling and prepping to sell can be a very stressful time, and Thomas’s knowledge, advice and quick response to questions was key in a smooth and timely sale and allowing us to remaining worry free through the process. His listing strategies and resources were able to reach multiple potential buyers from all across the country, getting us a quick and competitive sale on our house. Thank you Thomas, for all your help and hard work through the process! We wouldn’t hesitate recommending you to anyone looking to sell in this market. – Kings County Sellers.
Thomas gave us the best selling experience. He’s very knowledgeable and kept us updated on each step. Honest and upfront. Thomas was a pleasure to deal with. He Guided my husband and I from start to finish. He worked very hard for us and I know he will for you.THANK YOU Thomas – Sackville Sellers
- Thomas was very thorough, informative and professional, but most importantly compassionate and down to earth. We texted back and forth like old friends. We had a difficult sell but Thomas worked tirelessly to get the deal done, even on his anniversary night until the late hours while in a hotel room. I definitely recommend Thomas for all your real estate needs. He went above and beyond for us. – Lunenburg County Seller
We recently sold our home with Thomas Brooks. It was a long road but Thomas took us through all the ups and downs. He is very motivated and and organized. No phone calls left unreturned. WonderfulAgent to deal with. Very personable. Thank you Thomas for all you did for us in getting us into our new home – Spryfield Seller
- I liked Thomas from the moment I met him. I instantly felt confident he would be a good it for my elderly mother. Even though Thomas was at the house to create a business deal, he was understanding and patient of my mother’s apprehension about selling her home; never pushing her to decide right away.
Along with his friendly and approachable demeanor, Thomas was very knowledgeable about the current real-estate market In our area. Thomas has a very strategic mindset making the house sell fast.
Throughout the selling process, Thomas made us feel like his main priority. Even when working on several sales at the same time, he was very responsive to my phone calls and messages; usually within a half hour but often immediately. When something was particularly stressful, he communicated with a calm demeanor, leaving my mom and I confident things would work out.
Thomas stepped up and filled in a 6 foot septic hole by hand on a Saturday afternoon. He didn’t want my mother to pay for another excavator. I’m certain that was outside his job description.
If you choose Thomas to help buy or sell your home, he will be friendly and approachable, but also very knowledgeable leaving you feel confident of his real-estate abilities.
Thank you Thomas. It was a pleasure working with you. – Mahone Bay Seller.
- Thomas was a pleasure to work with. Kind, caring and knowledgeable. He didn’t mind answering any questions we had and did so in a timely manner. Would highly recommend him. – Western Shore Seller